Rabu, 28 Julai 2021

Re: Quote for SEO

Hi,

Would you please tell me whether you received my last email or not? Please let me know so that I can update you further.

Would you like to discuss a Redesign/Re-development of your website, Mobile App/SEO then I can send you our Portfolio/Packages/Company information and time frame.

I have best offer you.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.



From: Ajay Tiwari
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2021 5:32 AM
Subject: Quote for SEO
 

Hi,  

  

Hope you are doing great  

  

We can get your website on page one of Google, yahoo, Bing. Please reply on this e-mail for more info  

                   

If you can give me a website URL I can do a detailed analysis and send quotes accordingly  

  

Email us back to get a full Proposal  

  

Kind Regards  

Ajay

PS: I will be happy to send the "Proposal" and "Pricing" furthermore  


0 ulasan: